Hey Friends! I hope you had a great weekend. Ours was full of summertime fun and good food. Here’s a delicious new concoction that was very easy to make AND it’s also vegan! The yams were slightly crisp on the outside and soft on the inside. I used minimal spices and oil but you can always use more if you’d prefer.
- 1 1/2 TBL Coconut Oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 tsp Curry Powder
- 3/4 Pound Sweet Potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces (about 2 cups)
Preheat oven to 450°F.
1. In a small oven-safe pan melt coconut oil over medium heat.
2. Stir in curry powder and salt and pepper to taste.
3. Add potatoes to the coconut oil mixture until yams have been coated and are slightly browned. (About 5-10 minutes)
4. Roast in oven, shaking pan occasionally, until golden and tender, 15 to 20 minutes
There you have it! A simple recipe with a kick! Hope you enjoy it as much as we did.
If you liked this post, you may also like:
– 4 Ingredients: Quinoa, Tomato, Goat Cheese & Basil Salad